Face Dry Mask
Forget all you know about sheet masks, and let us present Face Dry Mask - skincare innovation at its best. With 87% active ingredients and a 100% water-free formula, it’s a new level of sheet-masking that you don’t want to miss out on.
- Immediate glow
- 100% free from water
- 87% active ingredients
- Can be used 3 times - just as active with each use
- Don’t rinse - works on the skin up to 8h after use
- Hydrates, nourishes and has anti-aging benefits
- Suitable for all skin types
Already a fan? Buy the Face Dry Mask in 3-pack!
A “dry” sheet mask, how does that work? Let us explain
How do you distribute active ingredients to the skin from dry textile? Face Dry Mask works with a groundbreaking Wearable Skincare Technology (WST), a technology which makes it possible to “embed”all the ingredients into the textile. When the material gets in contact with the skin, it immediately starts to release the active ingredients and transfers them successively down into the skin.
The treatment is easy, quick and provides a sensation of luxurious comfort. Since you don’t rinse your skin after a Face Dry Mask treatment, the active ingredients continue to work for 8 hours. Compared to traditional masks where the average performance is 45 minutes, this is 11 times longer.t. This amazing sheet mask is just as perfect to add to your morning beauty routine, as a relaxing evening treatment.
Contains: 1 Face Dry Mask
- Shea butter: Nourishing, protective and moisturizing. A powerful antioxidant, also has an antiinflammatory effect. Rich in Omega 6 and 9.
- Olive fruit oil: Contains essential fatty acids and protective antioxidants.
- Vitamin E: An efficient antioxidant which strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier and increases collagen production. Softens and prevents fine lines and wrinkles, also has an antiinflammatory effect.
- Avocado oil: Rich in vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Moisturizes, protects and softens.
- Arginine: An amino acid which increases the skin's collagen production, it also neutralizes free radicals and acts as a humectant.
Stearic acid, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Hydrogenated soybean oil, Sorbitan oleate, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl ricinoleate, Tocopheryl acetate, Camellia oleifera seed oil, Glyceryl stearate, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Myristyl alcohol, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl glycol, Palmitoyl isoleucine, Epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract, Spilanthes acmella flower extract, Plankton extract, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, Arginine, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tetrapeptide-30, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium metabisulfite, Diazolidinyl urea, Calcium titanium borosilicate, Parfum, CI 77891/titanium dioxide, CI 75470/carmine, CI 77861/tin oxide, CI 77019/mica, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Amyl cinnamal, Benzyl salicylate, Benzyl benzoate, Linalool, Eugenol, Citronellol.
Start by cleansing the skin (have you tried our amazing Micellar Cleansing Gel?)
Open the sachet and take out the mask. Unfold it with the light pink side turned towards your face.
Start with the upper part of the mask by “hooking” the openings over your ears. Then do the same thing with the two lower openings. Correct the mask if needed for an even fit.
Massage with the hands on top of the mask to start the release of active ingredients. Do this for about 2-3 minutes.
Let the mask work for about 15 minutes.
Remove the mask, fold it (pink side inwards) and put it back into the resealable sachet.
All done! You don’t need to rinse (and there is nothing to be rinsed), the mask will keep on working for a total of 8 hours.
One Face Dry Mask is reusable 3 times, and we recommend you to use it for 3 days straight for maximum effect. This sheet mask is the perfect quick-fix product when you want that express-glow for the party, the date or that important work meeting, it’s also a great complement to your microneedling treatment during the “resting” days.