Face - Microneedling Home Treatment
Experience the effects of the microneedling treatment! This set features our hero Skin Roller alongside with the hydrating and active Face Serum for maximum results. Together, they activate the skin and promotes improved elasticity, increases overall glow and contributes to a strong, even and youthful-looking skin.
- Skin Roller 0,5 mm + Face Serum 30 ml for all skin types
- Long-lasting results
- The perfect anti-age duo
*Results are individual and may vary
Dermaroller + active serum - the best of two worlds.
In this exceptional treatment duo, we’ve included our Skin Roller (only 0,5 mm) together with our active Face Serum to provide even better results of your treatment. By applying the serum directly after you’ve used the dermaroller, your skin will absorb the active ingredients in the formula up to 3 times better compared to untreated skin.
Face Serum is a light-weight product with a cooling gel texture. It’s suitable for all skin types and is enriched with both 5 different kinds of Hyaluronic Acid and 5 different pepetide complex. Perfect for when you want lots of hydration but still needs something active for fine lines and wrinkles, dullness and lack of elasticity.
How does microneedling and dermarolling work?
Microneedling comes down to stimulating the skin’s own natural healing/recomering process, and accelerate cell renewal by simulating an “injury” on the skin’s surface.
When using the Skin Roller, hundreds of micro needles in surgical steel, penetrate the skin’s upper layers. Except for increased cell renewal, the treatment also improves collagen and elastin production. Last but not least, skin’s absorption of succeeding products increase by up to 3 times as much.
- Treatment areas dermaroller
- Acne scars and other superficial scars
- Uneven pigmentation and skin structure
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch mars
- Hair loss
Please note that the dermaroller should not be used if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have inflammatory acne and/or open skin wounds
- Suffer from skin disease and/or excessive scarring
- Are extra sensitive to nickel
- Microneedling: Advances and widening horizons
- Skin penetration enhancement by a microneedle device
- Hyaluronic acid - HA Plant
Contains: Skin Roller 0.5 mm + Face Serum 30 ml
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Polyacrylate-13, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Gluconolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyisobutene, Propylene Glycol, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Apricot Kernel Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Dipalmitate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Maltodextrin, Manilkara Multinervis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Palmitate, Punica Granatum Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Sorbitan Oleate, Guanosine, Uracil, Adenosine Phosphate, Acer Saccharum Extract, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Kaempferol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Magnolol, Honokiol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Beta-glucan, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disodium Edta, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium Oleate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Decapeptide-3, Sh-polypeptide-2, Sh-oligopeptide-1.
Always read and follow the usage instructions and recommendations thoroughly before starting your microneedling treatment.
Hygiene is vital
When you work with microneedling, hygiene is of utmost importance. Secure that your dermaroller always is clean before and after each use, and always store it with the supplied plastic protection. Use the tool on clean, dry skin. For easy express cleaning - use our Beauty Tool Cleaning Spray.
How often should I use my dermaroller?
To get maximum results of your treatment, we recommend the following:
- Use the dermaroller once a day (preferably during the evening), for 3-5 days in a row.
- Let the skin recover for 3-5 days, then start over with 3-5 days of treatment, 3-5 days of rest.
- This cycle should be repeated during a period of 2 months, followed by rest for at least 1 month.
- If you want to start a new cycle, we recommend you to change to a new needle head to secure sharp and fresh needles. You can find all our separate needle heads for the dermaroller here.
Step by step:
- Perform your regular skin cleansing routine.
- On dry skin, roll back and forth over the skin with an even pressure for a total of 2-4 minutes. Focus extra on problem areas and roll in different directions for best effect: vertically, horizontally and diagonally. Also roll from left and right and vice versa.
- After you’ve used the dermaroller, apply Face Serum onto treated areas or over the whole face. The micro channels that are created by the needles are the most receptive during the first 3-5 minutes. Let the serum act alone on the skin between 15-30 minutes before you apply any other products. Use the serum during the “rest days” as well.
- Time for cleaning! Always clean the dermaroller both before and after each use. Here you can find our Beauty Tool Cleaning Spray (not included in kit).
- Store with the plastic protection between uses.