Needle Head 0.5mm Face (Refill)
Note that this needle head is only compatible with our latest model of Skin Roller and can not be used with our previous model.
Always treat your skin with sharp and clean needles to prevent damage to the skin but also to achieve maximum results.
How does microneedling and the skinroller work?Microneedling comes down to stimulating the skin’s own natural healing/recomering process, and accelerate cell renewal by simulating an “injury” on the skin’s surface.
When using the Skin Roller, hundreds of micro needles in surgical steel, penetrate the skin’s upper layers. Except for increased cell renewal, the treatment also improves collagen and elastin production. Last but not least, skin’s absorption of succeeding products increase by up to 3 times as much.
- Acne scars and other superficial scars
- Uneven pigmentation and skin structure
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
- Hair loss
Which needle head should I use?
- 0,2 mm Face - A great model if you have thin and/or sensitive skin. Also recommended preventively for younger skin and for the delicate skin around the eyes. Perfect for the beginner!
- 0,5 mm Face - Recommended for the best anti-age effect! Great for reducing visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, but also amazing for skin in need of a tightening effect.
- 0,5 mm Body - The same needle size as for face but with a broader needle head to be able to cover larger parts on the body.
Please note that the dermaroller should not be used if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have inflammatory acne and/or open skin wounds
- Suffer from skin disease and/or excessive scarring
This product includes:
1x Skin Roller Needle Head 0,5 mm Face (600 needles)
Always read and follow the usage instructions and recommendations thoroughly before starting your microneedling treatment.
Hygiene is vital:
When you work with microneedling, hygiene is of utmost importance. Secure that your dermaroller always is disinfected before and after each use, and always store it with the supplied plastic protection. Use the tool on clean, dry skin. For easy express cleaning - use our Beauty Tool Cleaning Spray (not included).
How often should I use my Skin Roller?
To get maximum results of your treatment, we recommend the following:
- Use the dermaroller once a day (preferably during the evening), for 3-5 days in a row.
- Let the skin recover for 3-5 days, then start over with 3-5 days of treatment, 3-5 days of rest.
- This cycle should be repeated during a period of 2 months, followed by rest for at least 1 month.
- If you want to start a new cycle, we recommend you to change to a new needle head to secure sharp and fresh needles. You can find all our separate skinroller needle heads here.
Step by step:
- Perform your regular skin cleansing routine.
- On dry skin, roll back and forth over the skin with an even pressure for a total of 2-4 minutes. Focus extra on problem areas and roll in different directions for best effect: vertically, horizontally and diagonally. Also roll from left and right and vice versa.
- After you’ve used the dermaroller, apply optional serum onto treated areas or over the whole face. The micro channels that are created by the needles are the most receptive during the first 3-5 minutes. Let the serum act alone on the skin between 15-60 minutes before you apply any other products. Use the serum during the “rest days” as well.
- Time for cleaning! Always disinfect the dermaroller both before and after each use. Here you can find our Beauty Tool Cleaning Spray.
- Store with the plastic protection between uses.
Tip! Try our microneedling patches with 100% Hyaluronic acid for an extra local treating effect under the eyes and at the nasolabial folds.