Total Whitening System
Total Whitening System is a complete, and affordable teeth whitening kit for those who quickly and effectively want to have whiter teeth and retain their white smile over time.
Total Whitening System is a complete and priceworthy teeth whitening set featuring our classic Whitening System with gel and dental splints, together with relaunched favorite Teeth Whitening Pen.
About Whitening System:
Discoloration or dark spots on your teeth? Maybe you're just after a more brilliant and radiant smile? The Whitening System is on of our most popular products and it's not hard to see why.
- Complete home treatment for whiter teeth
- Lasts about 18 treatments in total
- Gentle on enamel and gums
About Teeth Whitening Pen:
Our most convenient teeth whitener - perfect for when you're short on time! Thanks to the brush-on applicator it's easy to treat every single tooth!
- Perfect for local treatment
- Lasts about 20 treatments
- Great on-the-go product with a brush-on applicator
- No need for dental splints, just brush directly onto teeth!
- 2 pcs moldable dental splints
- 1 pc storage box for the splints
- 3 pcs Whitening teeth bleaching gel á 3 ml each
Teeth Whitening Gel
- Contains 2 ml gel
All ingredients (the same for both products):
Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Bicarbonate, Carbomer, Cellulose Gum, Triethanolamine, PVP, Menthol, Mica, Hydrogen Peroxide, CI 77891
Directions Whitening System:
- Dip a dental splint at a time into hot water (about 80°C) and holt it there for 2-7 seconds. Put the splint in your mouth and bite it as soon as you can see the edges start to fold.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly.
- Apply 0,5 ml gel evenly into both splints.
- If it’s your first teeth whitening treatment, start with a 45 minute treatment. Increase the treatment time with 15-20 minutes every time.
- Repeat the treatment daily until you’ve reached desired result (3-14 days).
Directions Whitening Pen
- Brush your teeth thoroughly before starting the treatment.
- To get the gel through the brush, twist clockwise at the bottom of the pen.
- For optimal dosage, twist a hole turn per tooth row. Start applying on one tooth row, then repeat for the second one.
- Once you’ve applied the gel, let it dry on the teeth for about 15 minutes, then you’re all done!
Note that the first time you use the product, you’ll need to twist more than a full turn to ge the gel to the top. This is only required the first time.